Wednesday 27 June 2012

My Thoughts On Beginning With Wargaming Videos

For those of you who don't know I've only just recently entered the community of wargaming videos.
I have to admit I am pleased at firstly the atmosphere around the community and how well my first few videos have been recieved. After my first few videos I already have a total of 11 subscribers at the time of me writing this. Coming from Ireland the wargaming community is nearly non-existent and particuarly in my area it is considered to be a "geeky" thing and I have failed to encouner any other players in the region. Due to the strong religious presence in my particular area it has been openly called evil to my face, by my age group and above. However this is not a rant on the state of wargaming in my area, I simply want to thank all those who have subscribed and watched my videos along with those who are reading this blog. For the future I have a few undiclosed projects planned :) and hope that I can really bring something to the community. I know this little entry has little to do with wargaming but future entries will be more on topic so until then chack out my channel at
 http://www.youtube.com/user/Worldshatter101?feature=mhee Follow me on twitter at https://twitter.com/#!/Worldshatter and as always don't forget to like my videos, comment where you can and subscribe for more.   

                                                                                             Take Care.

No comments:

Post a Comment