Wednesday 27 June 2012

I've been planning on some things for the future of my channel and would appreciate some feedback on them. Although the old videos were easy to make and got me a few subs I know by the views that I need to start cleaning some stuff up in order to increase those numbers. Firstly, I've completely renovated my painting area, removing all the clutter and adding different camera standing clearances (is that even a term?) for vlog standard detail and tutorial standard detail. I've also added a lot of white to the area which I personally enjoy the look of and can only really be understood by seeing it.
I've moved all of my paints to an easy to reach area just by my side while painting and have made sure that everything I need to have visible on camera will be visible during filming.

Just want to get some feedback on those changes and of course....

Check me out on youtube - http://www.youtube.com/user/Worldshatter101?feature=mhee
Follow me on twitter - https://twitter.com/#!/Worldshatter

No comments:

Post a Comment